Meet Dr. Merson
Serving Boynton Beach and Delray Beach
Marcie A. Merson M.D. is Board Certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Her office in Delray Beach conveniently provides pain management in Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and surrounding cities. She earned her Doctor of Medicine in 1995 from the University of Miami School of Medicine. Dr. Merson completed her internship at North Shore University Hospital/Cornell University Medical College and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. If you need a back pain doctor in Delray, contact us today.
Subsequently, she completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York and The Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio.
Dr. Merson then completed advanced fellowship training in Pain Medicine, Spine, Sports and Musculoskeletal Medicine at Georgia Pain Physicians, an Emory University Affiliate in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Merson is a member of national organizations including the North American Spine Society, the International Spinal Intervention Society, the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the North American Neuromodulation Society, and the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – July 1, 2001
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Subspecialty Board of Pain Medicine – September 11, 2004
- Eidelson SG, Merson MA, Adarmes DA, Whitehurst M, “Post-Operative Steroid Loading in Laminectomy Patients: A Retrospective Look at Complication Rate and Length of Stay”, In Review
- Windsor RE, Falco F, Merson M. Clinical Anatomy of the Spine. Blackweil and Science (In Press)
- Windsor RE, Gore H, Merson M. Interventional Sympathetic Blockade, in Physiatric Procedures in Clinical Practice, Lennard T (ed,) 2nd ed.
- Windsor RE, Merson M., Spine Surgery, Presented at the International Spinal Injection Society 7th Annual Meeting. Las Vegas, NV, 1999
- Windsor RE, Merson M., Facet Pain Bibliography, in PASSOR Low Back Pain Bibliography